The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Great job

I just wanna say this: I want a Ps3. But, let's face it, if you can't laugh at something thats funny - even if you disagree with it - then why did you watch it in the first place? Overall I'd say this is a great flash. xD

3D animation tests 3D animation tests

not bad

Well, to say the least, I couldn't ever do that, but thats probably not a good way to put it, as there are alot of things I can't do...
I'm looking forward to the movie, and I thought, cosidering that these are only tests, the movie will be very good. I like the style, the angles are well thought out, too. Very good.

powerrangers on germany powerrangers on germany

...

Wow. The two music tracks didn't fit at all, the lopp was annoying, the graphics were poor (No $_$'s at all,) and the random circles of colour?, The power ranger was black and white, copied off the internet, and in fact my favourite bit of it was the loading scene. Next time? I pray feverently there wont be a next time, but if there is, you should try doing something OTHER than tweening. Plus, try to NOT do something like that again too.

Giraffes Tail Giraffes Tail

ZOMG

ZOMG!! IT FEELS LIKE I'VE JUST WATCHED DORA THE EXPLORER!!!! NOOO!!!
But, seriously, good animation, style was cool, ummm... the dancing at the end was a bit weird... But otherwise, good movie. Yeah...
Ummm... storyline was a bit lacking. "Zomg, where's giraffe?"
But otherwise, cool.
good work, i'd like to see more. But not more dora the explorer. Ever.

Another Day Another Day

... speechless...

Wow. That just sort of... I...
That was the single most weird thing i've ever seen - but not in a bad way mind you. The style just made me think... Wow.

My First PSP My First PSP

I am at a loss for words

Needs storyline. The music, i noticed, clashed too, as if it wasn't looping properly. Maybe that needs to be sorted out. interesting but maybe you need to stop experimenting with the colours - you seemed to like using "linear" shading rather than solid colours. It's pretty good for a first movie - but I found myself praying that he would walk faster. Too much of a pause, but otherwise good.

Mission to the Moon Mission to the Moon

wow, pretty good

I liked it alot, and the animation was great. I found the detail on the Aliens was fantasic and the repent sign guy was awesome, I find it hard to get anything that smooth at 24 fps with stick figures xD.

Lunaractive responds:

Thanks for the kind words- the whole video is 18 fps. One thing I would actually chaneg if I was to go back into the video is I would do mor frame to frame animation on the aliens. I originally planned on making the video as simple as possible to save time, then I just started enjoying it too much.
-eef

Stick fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stick fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advice

I think you just need practice, and maybe flash in particular is just not for you.
Before i got into flash i used a software called stickpivot. It draws your stuff for you and its so easy to use, even my 6 year old brother can do ok.
It was a good try for what it was, and considering its your third thats not so bad. But i'd have some more practice before going on newgrounds. I'm a little worried that no - one will like mine either, and ive been animating for a while.
I seriously believe that with half a year's pivoting and a couple experiments and tutorials with flash and you'll be able to do this thing pretty well.
I hope you dont ind me mentioning stick pivot whoever is accepting (or not) this review.
xD. Keep on truckin' and dont give up!

Joshbad responds:

hey thanks for the review. im geting better.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

WOOT! THIS ROCKS!

wow, that's gotta be one of the best animatinos ive seen. and the comedy is top - notch. PLEASE MAKE MORE! The PSP safety parachute is a callasic, and i only wish it were true. lolz. xD

Birthday for clocks! Birthday for clocks!

Wtf?

What was that? I assume you are trying to get "blammed." well, you'd be pretty successful. Try adding about, say 2 minutes of action and adventure, and "edge of your seat" thrills, and about 30 more minutes of apologising, and you'd probably make up for that bit.
Maybe.
If you payed people to give it a good review.
even then, maybe.

xD. BLAM IT!!

Deamond606 responds:

No, its clock day, its not to be blammed.